Free in Florence

Kashi Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie


This has to be one of my most favorite samples ever! (You can still order them if you haven't gotten yours yet!) I ordered it on September 15, and it came in last week. I love Kashi, and this cookie was delicious.

Here are the ingredients, taken from the Kashi website:
Kashi Seven Whole Grain and Sesame® Blend (Whole: Hard Red Winter Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley, Long Grain Brown Rice, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Dark Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin, Ground Vanilla Bean), Whole Rolled Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Oat Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E) For Freshness, Monocalcium Phosphate, Walnuts, Peanut Flour, Nonfat Dry Milk, Eggs.

Allergen Info: CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, WALNUT, PEANUT, MILK AND EGG INGREDIENTS. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS.

Diabetic Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat


I'm really happy with the ingredients, but one cookie has 130 calories; 45 of those calories are from fat. That's not cool, but the cookie was filling. I really love Kashi, and I'm going to have a hard time limiting myself to halves of cookies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address to receive daily updates:


Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049 ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049