Free in Florence

Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller & SheSpeaks

A lot of you are still interested in the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller that I tested a few weeks ago from SheSpeaks. There are people who simply want to know what this product claims to do.

Garnier claims the Eye Roller will:
Immediately make your eyes feel better. "Eyes look renewed and refreshed."
In one week it will reduce puffiness and dark circles.
With continued use the product will further reduce the severity of puffiness and the dark circles will stay minimized.

This product works by basically stimulating circulation under the eyes. It claims to decongest extra fluids around the eye area. It contains caffeine and Pro-Vitamin B5.

Well, guess what? All of those "claims" turned out to be "truths"! Even for a skeptic like myself, I was thoroughly satisfied with the results--even immediately! The Eye Roller simply made my eyes feel great. Garnier recommends the product be applied over your lotion, after cleansing your face. I used it after working at the computer for a few hours, I used it after waking up first thing in the morning, and I used it when I was just tired and stressed. It always made my eyes feel better. The reduction of dark circles and puffiness, I think, is mainly for people with really bad darkness and bags, and those are the types of people who will see results. If your darkness or puffiness is minimal to begin with, you may feel that it won't be worth $10-$15. However, if you're someone like me, who feels pain as a result of stressed eyes, the Eye Roller will definitely be worth it for the comfort it provides.

Don't forget to visit the great people over at SheSpeaks to sign up for offers like these!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address to receive daily updates:


Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049 ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049