Free in Florence

Free Aveeno Organic Reusable Bag

A reusable bag is one of my most favorite things. Although I do still get odd stares sometimes when I whip out my bag and hold it open for the cashier, I'm pleased to notice a lot of chains are now offering reusable bags. Yes, you have to pay for them, but they are usually only around $1 and are totally worth it in my opinion.

(For the record, if you still use plastic bags, please save them to be recycled or reused. I know the Lake City Piggly Wiggly offers bag recycling, and a lot of shelters and thrift stores will take the bags to be reused as well.)

Aveeno is offering you a free reusable tote bag as part of Earth Day on April 22. Read below for more details.

Please check back on Earth Day (April 22nd) for a chance to receive one of the limited edition AVEENO® ENVIROSAX® reusable organic cotton bags and a sample of the new AVEENO® NOURISH+ Hair Care Collection shampoo and conditioner. For each bag given away, the AVEENO® Brand will donate $10 to Global Green USA, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing climate solutions by creating green homes, schools and communities.

Good luck and please check back on Earth Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address to receive daily updates:


Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049 ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049