Free in Florence

Free Magazines

Labels:
This is a website that asks you a few questions about where you work and what you do. What they want to do is send you magazines that aren't sold. They will base it on what you do, because they want you to spread it to other people.

Their current offer is for six free issues of Esquire magazine.
There are NEVER any fees, never anything to cancel, and they will never ask for a credit card. This is one of the best places I've found to get free magazines--I have tons of subscriptions and they never hassle me, spam me, or try to send me any invoices to pay for the issues. I've been really happy with them, and I hope you are too!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address to receive daily updates:


Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049 ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049