Free in Florence

Taste of Home and SheSpeaks

I won't beat you again in the brain to sign up for SheSpeaks (do it, do it) because I rave about that site like a madwoman. I did want to share this handy little coupon for a FREE issue of Taste of Home magazine. I recently received it and absolutely loved the variety of recipes. There's even a great section to get your kids in the kitchen, too! My daughter loves helping mixing and pouring ingredients.

As a member of SheSpeaks, I have received a special offer for Taste of Home magazine to share with my friends and family, and I think you will enjoy it as much as I have. You will receive one FREE issue and, if you like it, you can extend to a full year and receive 6 more issues for only $10. Simply go to: www.tasteofhome.com/rd.asp -or- click here to receive this special offer.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address to receive daily updates:


Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049 ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049