Free in Florence

Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit

Labels:
I pledge to educate myself and others about the importance of choosing seafood from sustainable, environmentally responsible fisheries and fish farms.

In taking this pledge, I agree to use the contents of the Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit.

I pledge to:
  • Engage my sushi chef in a conversation about seafood and ask questions that will help me avoid items on the red list
  • Carry Seafood Watch reusable, biodegradable chopsticks to reduce both consumption of resources and waste
  • Leave behind three Seafood Watch Sushi Chef Feedback Cards to share my preference for ocean-friendly seafood
  • Distribute five Seafood Watch Sushi pocket guides at restaurants and retail markets where sushi is sold in my community
Click here.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address to receive daily updates:


Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049 ss_blog_claim=c6f2b1c826a3f5ed7b4cd029b2275049